Our vision at Dublin Branch, is that people living with Spina Bifida/Hydrocephalus can live fulfilled lives. We offer friendship, support, information, social inclusion, funding, respite and more, for anyone who has Spina Bifida/hydrocephalus, parents, caregivers and family members in County Dublin.
Dublin Branch committee is run by Volunteers, we rely on regular fundraising events to continue to provide for all of our members. If you have an idea for an event or would like to help out at any of our fundraising events please get in touch.
If you would like to register as a member or be included in our regular event updates send an email to: email@example.com
- Chairperson: Ms. Diane O’Keane
- Vice Chair: Ms. Karen Gibney
- Secretary: Ms. Angela Gorman
- Treasurer: Ms. Louise Larkin
- Youth officer: Mr. Sean O’Kelly
- Administration: Ms. Kathryn Caulfield
- Ms. Megan McGuckin
- Ms. Connie Richardson
- Ms. Ann Richards
Ms. Kathryn Caulfield (Admin)