The information on this website does not constitute medical advice for any individual. As specific cases may vary from the general information presented here, SBHI advises readers to consult a qualified medical or other professional on an individual basis.
Each page contains information on the various topics and can accessed (via the link) to the page.
- Pressure Ulcers / Sores
- Top Tips
- Skin Care Management -Children
- Skin Care Management - Adults
- Pressure Sores
- How Obesity Develops
- Special Concerns for Individuals who have Spina Bifida
- Preventing Obesity - a Family Affair
- Strategies for Success
- Weight Reduction
- Feelings and Disability
- Dealing with Depression
- How to help other people who become depressed